A Motorcycle Ride from the Collection of Randy Mckeithan

 

Another great photo from the collection of Randy McKeithan! This one reminds me so much of the fun and shenanigans that goes on at reenactments. I've had plenty of rides in motorcycles, some very much like this one so I can relate to the size of that smile on the woman in the sidecar. This photo has a great depiction of a plainly dressed woman from the shoulders up. What I like about this one is her hair style is very plain. It is side parted and there is something on her head, I suspect she may be wearing a tied scarf on her head to keep her hair in place.  I think it's a scarf because the color and texture does not appear to match her hair. If you would be interested in a hair and scarf tutorial to recreate this look, drop me a line and I can aim to do a tutorial. 

That's all for today, enjoy!







Comments